Kaoru Mitoma

Can't see us going for this guy - he's had, what, 2-3 good months in his career? I suspect we'd rather take a punt with McAtee if we can't sign a world class Mahrez replacement.

I did say awhile ago Pep could probably turn Mitoma into a mini David Silva the way he carries and passes the ball if he wanted to move him into RCM

God damn!! what a player! looks like the player that joa felix was supposed to become but never did. not this false second striker nonsense, but a actual winger who can play both on the touch line with pace or on the half turn inside like iniesta. would love to have this player in the team but who knows maybe pep will tell him to slow down the play and pass it back to the inverted fullback lol.

edit: added to his talents this man studied a thesis on dribbling at university.

I suspect that the Brighton/Brentford moneyball wankers are the same type of grasping pieces of shit as the Napoli owner and fucking Levy. Why do footballers and their agents get reeled in by this. Sign a long contract by these wankers and there is a good chance your career and prospects are goosed.

Last edited:
Not a chance this is happening

Ouch…way to be a killjoy there bud.

But fair play you’ve been spot on in the past.Although the Rice saga was a strange one considering we actually seemed to put a bid in albeit fairly half-heartedly.

He’ll probably be too expensive for us and he will be a bit too risky for me. I’m not sure how we can fit Grealish and Mitoma in the same XI.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.