Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Too many sources have confirmed the £70m bid now so obviously true.

Depends how much the player pushes - Rice dragged on because he wouldn’t force the issue publicly against his boyhood team. I doubt Paqueta is too fussed about that and will make sure he gets the move if we’re serious.
Player wants out according to @tolmie's hairdoo

Too many sources have confirmed the £70m bid now so obviously true.

Depends how much the player pushes - Rice dragged on because he wouldn’t force the issue publicly against his boyhood team. I doubt Paqueta is too fussed about that and will make sure he gets the move if we’re serious.

Maybe we can have a discount because we helped push what Arsenal paid for Rice up...

The tweet is from an Arsenal fan. They are obsessed with a Foden and him failing. All very odd. It’s just so they can turn round and say ‘see he isn’t as good as Saka’. Weird.
But the facts are this. Before no question Phil was better than Saka but since then, saka has gone on to become a regular RW at a top side and is playing very well. Saka is an excellent RW and for me is a player you’d swipe at any chance. Sure Foden is probably more talented but Saka has begun to kick on career wise. Foden needs to have consistency and become a regular fixture now.

Foden only turned 23 in May and already has 14 trophies, which is not bad going for someone who is apparently ‘stagnating’, according to that puddle of knowledge Carragher (11 trophies).

We need midfielders with versatility because Rodri cannot continue to play as many games and de Bruyne needs to be protected, too. Paqueta might be such a player, since his instinct and energy is to move the ball forward, attributes which may work to the benefit of Haaland, Alvarez, and Foden.

So it is Paqueta who desperately wants to get out of WH and it's his agent who is trying to sell him to us.

I doubt we’d bid just because we feel sorry for him. Although having that attacking ability and having to play under Moyes could sway us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.