Do Abu Dhabi actually sponsor us ?

oakiecokie

Having just watched todays Pep interview I was quite surprised to see the Abu Dhabi name appear on our sponsorship board behind Pep.
Do I need to get an appointment with SpecSavers or are we being sponsored by the State like Arsenal and Rwanda and Qatar with PSG ??
Yes I know the above are actually countries but do we receive sponsorship money from Abu Dhabi for advertising their name.
Yes I know it might be a stupid question but I seriously don`t know the answer.

Having just watched todays Pep interview I was quite surprised to see the Abu Dhabi name appear on our sponsorship board behind Pep.
Do I need to get an appointment with SpecSavers or are we being sponsored by the State like Arsenal and Rwanda and Qatar with PSG ??
Yes I know the above are actually countries but do we receive sponsorship money from Abu Dhabi for advertising their name.

It’s the club having fun playing Citeh bingo, next to it is human rights, then Emptihad then oil club.

Bingooooo!

dint you get the email earlier about who sponsors us ?
i got bored after a few minutes and moved on.

Obviously never seen it before. Has the logo changed colour do you know but still need to get my eyes checked if its been on the board for years.
Yeah it looks different to what it used to. Used to look like this:

visit-abu-dhabi-logo-vector.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.