It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Wonder if there is a Kovacic type player out there, even if they aren't as good as Kovacic, for the attacking mid position to get us goals

You know a top player in his late 20's, early 30's, who can do a job on the short term to bridge the gap for our younger guys / Wirtz etc. To become available

Doku can come in for the wing position

I don't have too much knowledge across Europe, but someone like Paulinho at Sporting, Rafa at Benfica or Correa at Atletico, guys who wouldn't cost the world and are good goalscorers, goalscorers we miss without Gundogan

Mahrez lost and 1 winger. It’s August 20th and we still have not replaced some key components of a very thin squad. Call it what you like, but we’re seriously lacking in numbers.
You called it a disaster. Nothing we can do about Paqueta breaking betting rules is there?

This need to critique the club at every opportunity is tiresome. Mahrez was a surprise departure. Sure let’s just buy anyone without proper due diligence just to stop fans moaning.

Now if we had of lost Walker and Bernie then disaster would be adapt.

Olmo staying. Paqueta move not happening. Overall, this window has been a disaster.
Jesus....some fans

Kovacic has come in and looks incredible

Gvardiol has come in and could be a mainstay for the next decade

Gundogan is a HUGE miss, mostly for the goals as Kovacic is also world class but at 32 it was always on the cards

Not so bothered about Laporte, Laporte was already out of our best XI and Gvardiol is the future

Mahrez is a blow, but it felt the time is right and it gives opportunities to others (especially Palmer)

But keeping Walker and Bernardo is huge for us, they are two world class players we didn't want to lose

Not a great window, but I far from a disaster....and I fully anticipate one or two more signings like Doku

Fully on board to incorporate some of our fantastic youth academy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.