It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Depends when they made a concrete offer, suppose?

Same goes for Bernie.

Neves and Benzema didn't really have viable options elsewhere.

Our two are still coveted. Saw Madrid linked with Mahrez also?

Be a dream move for him that one.

At least with Saudi, they would not haggle over a £40m transfer fee.

Benzema had the option of Real Madrid. Modric just took up that option, having had Saudi offers too. Probably right on Neves, if he wanted a move, although he could have had clubs like Newcastle and CL football.

I don't see Bernardo going to Saudi, I'll stick with that claim. Mahrez I can see more, but also think he won't. In the same way Gundogan wasn't interested. If they do though, will of course wish them all the best.

If there's one summer when we can perhaps have a clear out, it's this one?

Coming off the back of a Treble, a World Club Cup and Super Cup on the horizon, City might not be too fearful of a small downturn that doesn't see us win the Prem?

One step back to go again for the next five years at the very top?

Our core squad will be still knocking at the door and I would still make us favourites for the title and Champions League.

I think with a never before done 4 in a row, the club should be doing everything they can (they will, I'm sure) to really go for the PL title. How often do clubs fond themselves in that position. Even to retain the CL, which is also a feat no English club has ever done and only one other European club managed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.