Price of Asahi Super Dry at ground

Because it's not 1970s north. Don't know anyone that drinks bitter and I'm 60.

What the fuck are you in about??? I know plenty of people who drink bitter. Even in Tenerife on holiday one of the most popular drinks in some bars I drink in is John Smith's bitter even though it's more expensive than the gassy lager. I've even got southern mates who prefer it. Oh what you've got to be trendy and down with the kids and drink some shite Japanese beer or lager have you?

Leave @paulchapo alone to drink his nice pint of warm northern bitter!

I just hope they bring in some proper northern food to go with it, I'm sure if they started selling liver and onions and tripe they'd sell like hot cakes.

View attachment 90919

Ohh look another prick who mocks the place and people they they come from for having the audacity to prefer a choice of drink different to what's trendy because it's considered old fashioned in their world. You can fuck off too.

That’s why I have London Pride out of a can. Asahi is terrible and the one time I had Grolsch it was even worse.

Don't let a few on here hear you they'll have you euthanised for having the audacity to prefer something rather than the overpriced shite they serve up at the ground.

Leave @paulchapo alone to drink his nice pint of warm northern bitter!

I just hope they bring in some proper northern food to go with it, I'm sure if they started selling liver and onions and tripe they'd sell like hot cakes.

View attachment 90919

Mocking historical Northern working class culture while supporting a club seeped in Northern working class culture is certainly an odd move.

I’m from Manchester ffs

Pretty obvious by now that 99% of what I post on here is tongue in cheek piss taking, you can chill out n all.

Well guess what mars bar, just like one of those TicTock pricks who post shit they think is funny it fell a bit flat ( Just like that bitter I drink.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.