Price of Asahi Super Dry at ground

Even though I’ve always been a lager drinker, I don’t mind a bitter occasionally. Used to join my mate on the John Smiths in a Wetherspoons sometimes. But I can’t hack the Worthingtons they replaced it with.

My favourite is Holt’s. Cracking pint when it’s looked after. Must be very easy to fuck up though. Been in a lot of places and ended up leaving half of my first pint because it wasn’t right.

Can’t be doing with all these cloudy pale ale things that seem to be all the rage though.

What the fuck are you in about??? I know plenty of people who drink bitter. Even in Tenerife on holiday one of the most popular drinks in some bars I drink in is John Smith's bitter even though it's more expensive than the gassy lager. I've even got southern mates who prefer it. Oh what you've got to be trendy and down with the kids and drink some shite Japanese beer or lager have you?
I still don’t know anyone that orders bitter no matter how angry it makes you, I assume if City thought bitter sold more they’d sell it. Northern or Southern doesn’t come into it.

I still don’t know anyone that orders bitter no matter how angry it makes you, I assume if City thought bitter sold more they’d sell it. Northern or Southern doesn’t come into it.

I'd like to know where you drink in Manchester, I'd suggest opening your eyes next time you're out. Mind you I'll be honest I never look at what anybody else is ordering I'm just interested in what I want, or my mates if I'm out with them.If nobody drank it they wouldn't sell it, like mild.

Even though I’ve always been a lager drinker, I don’t mind a bitter occasionally. Used to join my mate on the John Smiths in a Wetherspoons sometimes. But I can’t hack the Worthingtons they replaced it with.

My favourite is Holt’s. Cracking pint when it’s looked after. Must be very easy to fuck up though. Been in a lot of places and ended up leaving half of my first pint because it wasn’t right.

Can’t be doing with all these cloudy pale ale things that seem to be all the rage though.

Worthington's not for me either. I drink Wainwright's or Pedigree. Lager or Ashanti is too gassy for me. I will drink lager on holiday in the day sometimes as it's lighter and colder but I couldn't drink it all night.

If City started selling Proper Job on the concourse I would never see a match. I’d be absolutely leathered by full-time and skint. Lol! Big Job is 7.2%!

Next time I go on holiday to a Spanish island I'm definitely seeking out the nearest bar for a tasty refreshing pint of John Smiths.

Goes down great with a full English and yesterday's copy of the daily mail.

Next time I go on holiday to a Spanish island I'm definitely seeking out the nearest bar for a tasty refreshing pint of John Smiths.

Goes down great with a full English and yesterday's copy of the daily mail.

As thousands do and trust me the bar and cafe owners are extremely grateful for it. I was in Tenerife as soon as travel restrictions were lifted and once good old Boris reintroduced the ten day quarantine rule and the Brits rushed back home the businesses were crying. Loads of mainland Spanish were out there but they spend very little money in bars or restaurants. Every business owner I spoke to was bemoaning the fact no Brits were out there spending money.

You seem to have a real problem with your fellow countrymen/women and anything you consider crass or old fashioned, you know like them enjoying something they've been brought up with all their lives. You have the audacity to tell me to lighten up while mocking people for liking a particular food or drink. It harms nobody, doesn't effect you and puts money in businesses tills.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.