Price of Asahi Super Dry at ground

Or The Downs...anyone remember the guy who used to go around all the pubs in Alty selling cockles, mussels, prawn cocktail etc, in the 90s?

Talking of Alty they do a lovely pint of Guinness at Moss Lane. Wish we did Guinness on the concourses at the Etihad.
Mr kershaw was the fish man . My mate put one of their fake prawn things behind a radiator in the malt shovels. It was still there about 2 years later .

I bought a pint of craft(y) ale and a packet of crisps at the Store Street Craft Bar opposite the Piccadilly Train Station ramp after the Fulham Match. It cost me £8! WTF!!

This must be a brand new bar. Where abouts on Store St?

Or The Downs...anyone remember the guy who used to go around all the pubs in Alty selling cockles, mussels, prawn cocktail etc, in the 90s?

Talking of Alty they do a lovely pint of Guinness at Moss Lane. Wish we did Guinness on the concourses at the Etihad.

"SEAFOOD Y'ALL" was his cry as he walked round the pub touting for sales. That was in the 70/80's when I was drinking in 'cham.

Mr kershaw was the fish man . My mate put one of their fake prawn things behind a radiator in the malt shovels. It was still there about 2 years later .
The Malt Shovel lol. One of the few pubs that still sold Mild in the 90s. My mate had a theory it was all the dregs from left over pints poured back into the barrel.

"SEAFOOD Y'ALL" was his cry as he walked round the pub touting for sales. That was in the 70/80's when I was drinking in 'cham.
He put in some shoe leather - all the way down from the Griffin and the Stamford down to the pubs by the bus station. I can still smell the sauce.

The Malt Shovel lol. One of the few pubs that still sold Mild in the 90s. My mate had a theory it was all the dregs from left over pints poured back into the barrel.
The Unicorn was selling Chesters Mild into the 90's. The landlord used to pour the bitter and lager dregs into the Mild barrel each night, allegedly. That was if there was any left after he sold pints of dregs for 10p to us regulars, just before closing.

Made the pudding chips peas n gravy from The Don a bit more palatable : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.