It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Why with someone with 400 posts since 2011 brings back a post that that posted deleted!!

That's the bigger question! Because doing so is just to stir the dirt! He already posted he had a drink and regretted it!
Oh, I suppose you don't want to get in trouble with City for leaking.

I don't think the clues will relate to Eze.
I can't see him being pep's dream player and If he were, surely we would have gone for him before Paqueta.
I think it's got to be kimmich with the eagle being the one on the Germany badge.
If it were a Palace player though, I wouldn't be surprised if it were doucoure rather than Eze.

Just had a text from my cousin saying we are in for jesper Lindstrøm from Frankfurt?

Never heard of him but you tube vid below:

How about Jesper Lindstrøm at Frankfurt? He was linked last year and has the dribbling qualities Pep likes. Would obviously need to refine his game but capable of playing on the wing and in midfield.
Wow, I think he would be a great addition to the squad. Pacey, technical, and versatile.

Why is this post deleted anyway?
twosips said:
Genuinely wish i could say more, but heard City have a strong interest in another midfielder that's not been mentioned yet that people would absolutely adore. I know that's insanely vague, and I'm sorry. Would take a really high fee so I'm sceptical whether it'll happen personally, but I'd be buzzing if so.
How have people got Eze from that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.