Price of Asahi Super Dry at ground

ive just moved to SS3 this season, I noticed there is a pick up point at half time for drinks....how does that work
I was in there one red hot Sat 3pm game and met an old pal I’d not seen for years.
We were chatting and drinking and missed the 1st half.
Hundreds of them pints were put on a table in front of the big windows with the Sun cooking them!
Nobody seemed to be minding them so we had a few on the house as you would before they got too warm!
Not a chance would I get involved with that carry on.
I always insist on my pint being poured in front of me also!

Careful, you're not allowed to poke a bit of fun at people having old fashioned drinks!

Bitter isn't old fashioned it's sold in almost every pub in the country, even darn sarf and God forbid abroad. You can even get an English breakfast there, fish and chips too. Amazing eh?

The beer has always been rank at the stadium but in fairness, £5ish seems to be the going rate in most places now.

The percentage of alcohol in stadium beer is noway what they say it is. Im convinced they allow watering down of beer in order to keep people from getting truly drunk

What the fuck are you in about??? I know plenty of people who drink bitter. Even in Tenerife on holiday one of the most popular drinks in some bars I drink in is John Smith's bitter even though it's more expensive than the gassy lager. I've even got southern mates who prefer it. Oh what you've got to be trendy and down with the kids and drink some shite Japanese beer or lager have you?
I’m a Guinness drinker but if Guinness isn’t served or they don’t have Cold, I replace it with bitter, and if it’s not a decent bitter I replace that with cider, and if it’s not a decent cider I’ll have an ale…

I will only drink lager as a last resort.

Careful, you're not allowed to poke a bit of fun at people having old fashioned drinks!
Oh heck. It is years since I had a Babycham but I didn’t realise it was old fashioned. Seeing the name made me want one. Ah well, I guess I’ll have to open the one glass sized bottle of Prosecco I’ve had in the fridge since Easter! :-) :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.