Eberechi Eze

I may be wrong but I'd have thought most City fans don't watch that much football that doesn't involve City or teams in the P/L. I certainly never watch German, French, Spanish or Italian games, nor many C/L games that don't involve English teams.
That could be true. It's very difficult to judge these things. During my 7 years in the UK, I used to watch European/International football a lot with my friends/acquaintances. Therefore, I assume most would be familiar with the "big names.

7th choice ? we might of asked last season so where does that move him on the list

all speculation and guess work
I agree. We don't know anything for certain, so I am certainly just speculating.

I find it quite amusing how people slag off Eze
Then state people like Barella FDJ and Writz amongst others are much much better
If the majority of these people are honest I bet they’ve not watched any of the players from the other leagues more than a couple of times at most if at all
I also suspect some of the lesser ones (like Doku) they’ve never heard of them until we got linked
But now they are experts
Quite funny really
I prefer to trust the club tbh
Quite right if Eze was at Madrid, barca, or Munich they would be fawning over him,,, laughable really

I may be wrong but I'd have thought most City fans don't watch that much football that doesn't involve City or teams in the P/L. I certainly never watch German, French, Spanish or Italian games, nor many C/L games that don't involve English teams.
Barely even watch English games that don't involve/affect city

I find it quite amusing how people slag off Eze
Then state people like Barella FDJ and Writz amongst others are much much better
If the majority of these people are honest I bet they’ve not watched any of the players from the other leagues more than a couple of times at most if at all
I also suspect some of the lesser ones (like Doku) they’ve never heard of them until we got linked
But now they are experts
Quite funny really
I prefer to trust the club tbh

You are right in general but tbf with Barella though mate he just got to the CL final so a lot of people will have ended up watching him 5 times, and maybe once in person in Istanbul, which is where I'm coming from. Engine and aggression tied to very good technical level, what's not to like.

I'll admit I didn't really know anything about him til last season and having just done a little research I see he's been nominated for Ballon d'Or and been in Serie A team of the year 4 years in a row, so I'd hardly claim to be an expert. Basically gone "ooh he looks good" and it turns out he's one of the top players in Europe already.

If we get Eze I'll support him as much as anyone but can hardly blame anyone for being less excited compared to a top player.

70M seems low this late in a window for a player Palace are almost certainly desperate to keep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.