Eberechi Eze

We’re so lucky to have him, whether it’s here or on Twitter. City generally don’t have many leaks, imagine how boring the window would be without tolmie giving us steers as to what the fuck is going on. It is beyond any doubt whatsoever that he gets legitimate info. Only children on Twitter could possibly ‘argue’ against that.
If i remember correctly, many years ago when Manuel Pellegrini was the manager Tolmie said something like "A player is working against the interest of the club, and it will be out in the public domain soon." A few days later The Sun run a story of Samir Nasri. I think on that time he had some issue with smoking cigarette.

I'm guessing the incident took place around 2014 or 2015.

people probably still have a bit of ptsd from the phillips signing
im still in the minority that thinks his biggest problem is that he can only play in one position and that position is currently occupied by the best in the world

If there's any truth to this, it flies in the face of fans saying we were done with traditional wide wingers & full backs.

Ezé & Doku could lead to Grealish becoming the extra central midfielder we're reputedly looking for.
Why would buying a central midfielder from Palace lead to Grealish playing central?

Considering Palace knows City would have spent 85 on Paqueta they’ll demand nothing less. English tax included.

85-90 mil for Eze and Palmer on loan/permanent (30?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.