Eberechi Eze

I think we have to trust our management team on who they target and bring in.

But then after we've watched them for a while we should be free to judge.

So for example if we accept a signing like Phillips (a bit of a surprise at the time), then we give him time (12- 18 months) and if people feel afterwards that it was a bad signing then they should be listened to and not slated.

(PS I'm still hoping he'll get good)

None of you slagging this signing would know a good player if they bit you on the arse. He's pure fucking class and would be incredible for City.
Bullshit. Go pull that dismissive bullshit on somebody who gives a fuck. When you get fair minded opinions from the likes of CrushtheCartel, Haaland94 and myself among others posting against a potential signing it says this isn't the usual "no one's good enough" BM nonsense typically seen with every player we're rumored to be in on...Eze for us is spotty off the jump...at 90mil its absolutely fucking ridiculous!

I think we have to trust our management team on who they target and bring in.

But then after we've watched them for a while we should be free to judge.

So for example if we accept a signing like Phillips (a bit of a surprise at the time), then we give him time (12- 18 months) and if people feel afterwards that it was a bad signing then they should be listened to and not slated.

(PS I'm still hoping he'll get good)
Any forum should be about expressing opinions, regardless of whether we agree with our management or not, without offending people we disagree with. We can say the management is always right, but we wouldn't have a forum then. They are not always right, but I think we all trust them and will support their decisions in the end because of our enormous success. In the meantime, we are all just discussing potential options.

Bullshit. Go pull that dismissive bullshit on somebody who gives a fuck. When you get fair minded opinions from the likes of CrushtheCartel, Haaland94 and myself among others posting against a potential signing it says this isn't the usual "no one's good enough" BM nonsense typically seen with every player we're rumored to be in on...Eze for us is spotty off the jump...at 90mil its absolutely fucking ridiculous!

Who would you sign then? And nobody has bid 90million for anybody yet. Barella aint leaving Italy and Wirtz isn't leaving Germany. Eze has all the qualities to be a brilliant player for City and if you can't see it then you don't have fucking eyes !

Eze at £90m is just not acceptable whether its my money or the Sheikhs. I’d take him at £50m-£60m at the very most. Really disappointed if this is who we end up blowing a bag for.

In terms of the player, I can see him being successful under Pep and playing well for us. Im just struggling to wrap my head around this fee.

I don’t get why some people have a go at fans saying it’s not your money etc but the fact is due to ffp we only spend x amount and if spending 100 mil on jack rodwell meant we missed out on aguero for example I don’t get why fans can’t be annoyed? 90 mil can buy a lot better player and a much more valuable player, i don’t think any club should pay more than 50 mil for a player that isn’t going to be in their best 11 yet alone 90 it just feels like he’s our 5/6 th choice target in that position but for that much personally I’d rather us wait a year and get our next first or second choice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.