Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't pulled up any trees in a shit wolves side but we've been keeping tabs on him for a while so if txiki, pep and Co. Still want to bring him in after a lacklustre season, I'm not going to question their eye.

Doesn't improve our starting 11 (who does?) but adds very much needed depth. Means we're probably more likely to see Bernardo and foden out wide which is a shame, I'd have liked to see us go for 2 wingers or at least a winger and a Bernardo type that could play central as well as the wing so we can really push foden into midfield.

Will have to immediately cut out the shit he pulled last weekend. I imagine pep would go ballistic if any if our players were to do what he did.
And Godri will get hes rest

Have to remember this lad isn't even our 2nd choice. 4th?. So we have to be realistic with who to expect through the door
Anyway we're clearly looking at lads at the right age(24-26) with Premier league experience that can cover a few positions. Obviously he can play in the middle but one crucial one that this lad can play is the exact role Jack that does. Hug the touchline, hold the ball and carry it to relieve pressure and never abandons his defensive duties.
Will be an Akanjiesque astute signing. Play well wherever you put him

Is Nunes any good? Can’t say I remember anything about him. Was he the one continually carving the rags midfield open last week but couldn’t finish for toffee?

Think that was Cunha. We were rumoured to be after Nunes when he was at Sporting and Pep called him one of the best in the world after our game against them.

Obviously quality and would be a brilliant signing IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.