It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He’ll be trying, but he’ll know that football is too chaotic to ever be perfect.

It’s either that, or we’re going to play a flat back 6, with 3 dribblers to take on the opposition and pass it to Haaland to score.
More a flat back 1 (Eddie) with a flat mid 6, with 3 dribblers to take on the opposition and pass it to Haaland to score.

What do people not get about this release clause? It's the formalisation of a gentleman's agreement, Bernardo is staying for another year (at least) full throttle, added another year so we don't get €30/35m offers for him next year as a player on the final year of his contract (see Mane to Bayern). Guarantees us £50m, repays him for his time and achievements at the club and everyone is happy. Plus we've a year to scout a successor. I think it's a great deal and shows the club actually cares about it's players
Bernardo seems very happy so that’s good enough for me.

Just as I thought. Steve parish won’t sell to “state” owned city unless he can fleece us then it’s ok. I watched him on the overlap with Neville and although he was diplomatic enough I can definitely see problems dealing with him.

Anyway, plenty more players out there, Eze blues we got this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.