Welcome Jeremy Doku | Signing confirmed on a five-year deal

Sterling has this incredibly unique talent of being disrespected by every fan base he plays for regardless of how well he plays.

Liverpool, City, Chelsea and England fans have all scapegoated him for no reason.
maybe thats because all of them know that he could do better and its incredibly frustrating

Imagine crowbarring in an insult to a club legend that doesn’t even rhyme.

Ffs embarrassing…
No insult in that whatsoever, Pep chose to sideline Raz & he moved on, if you’ve ever read my posts about him you’d realise I was a fan & defended him till he left, as for the song, why so precious about it? I was bigging Doku up not the other way round, strange how some people read things, anyway jog on ya sausage

Sterling has this incredibly unique talent of being disrespected by every fan base he plays for regardless of how well he plays.

Liverpool, City, Chelsea and England fans have all scapegoated him for no reason.
There is a reason. He frustrates endlessly. He comes across as being aloof, blaze and dare I say apathetic. He makes so many wrong decisions I don’t think I’ve ever seen a player kick a ball at an opposing players legs and then lose possession as much as he does and never looks particularly bothered by his mistakes. (A bit like that cock we’ve all played 7 a side with who won’t pass to you then won’t apologise or look you in the eye when he misses a fkin sitter) People don’t warm to him on his media clips either , coming across as wooden and predictable as if he’s just reciting the same media trained blah every time he’s on camera . He Made sure Pep knew he was pissed at being left out of the starting line up but he deserved to be left out. Don’t rate him but I suppose all the stats will show he was a great player for us so it’s probably just me!! But……..It’s a no from me, good riddance.

Naught to do with Jeremy Doku, but having just watched the "Every Bernardo Silva Goal" video that City put on YT and seeing how many of them in the first six and a half minutes of it were a direct (or indirect) result of Leroy Sane's (and a few times Sterling's) acceleration, creation of space and willingness to be direct in their attack, it made me realize how sorely we've missed that pace on the outside.
I watched that too. For a player who's really not known for his goal-scoring ability, he's got quite the catalog of goals.

No insult in that whatsoever, Pep chose to sideline Raz & he moved on, if you’ve ever read my posts about him you’d realise I was a fan & defended him till he left, as for the song, why so precious about it? I was bigging Doku up not the other way round, strange how some people read things, anyway jog on ya sausage
City wanted a new signing
Someone who has feet like lightning
He’s better than Bell and Merlin
Oh, Kovacic is frightening

Oh Julian Alvarez, he is the our new hero
He's an Argentinian, better than Aguero
He plays in blue and white for Guardiola's men
and when we win the league we'll sing this song again

Bernardo Silva
He does everything right
He's so good at dribbling
He makes Kinky look shite

See?

It's clearly disrespectful. You wouldn't do it any other club legend.

Of course, but everybody improves from a different starting point.

For the amount of successful dribbles, his goal creation/scoring output is quite small. This is what needs to improve, imho.
From my observation of Doku's game (and its an extensive one), his assist number is low because of teammates poor finishing, not because he doesn't create chances. In fact he creates loads.

Agree to disagree then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.