João Félix

I know we've signed Doku who can cover Jack but feel that signing Felix on a year long loan would be a clever bit of business.

Similar to Cancelo at Bayern, Felix didn't excel on loan at Chelsea so is staring at the last chance saloon.

I know we've signed Doku who can cover Jack but feel that signing Felix on a year long loan would be a clever bit of business.

Similar to Cancelo at Bayern, Felix didn't excel on loan at Chelsea so is staring at the last chance saloon.
Last chance saloon at 23? He’s not great but it’s a bit early for that

He might be 23 but he's not setting the world on fire & which top team will sign him
Moving to Atletico with their pragmatic style of play was a huge mistake for him.

Last season, Chelsea were a proper basket case, so it's difficult to read into that.

If he was available on loan for 12 months at a reasonable fee, with a low option to buy clause, I'd be OK with us taking a punt.

Everyone was after the kid before Simeone got his fists of concrete on Felix...

Moving to Atletico with their pragmatic style of play was a huge mistake for him.

Last season, Chelsea were a proper basket case, so it's difficult to read into that.

If he was available on loan for 12 months at a reasonable fee, with a low option to buy clause, I be OK with us taking a punt.

Everyone was after the kid before Someone got his fists of concrete on Felix...
Thought he started well at Chelsea but like you say a basket case & not winning games, with their stacked squad it was a constant changing of players

Why? I loved him as a young player too. But he simply didn't make it. It happens.

He is a decent player. But dream signing? Nah!

He was Chelsea's best player until Lampard came and then I don't know what happen.

The majority of Chelsea's fan would love to have him back

The guy has a unique skills to create chances and as well as entertain the fans.

The way he turns, dribble , nutmeg players and he isn't a bad passer.

You know what, forget all what I said and just remember that Felix is the idol of your dream signing Wirtz :)

If he was available on loan for 12 months at a reasonable fee, with a low option to buy clause, I'd be OK with us taking a punt.

Everyone was after the kid before Simeone got his fists of concrete on Felix...
Amazed we have not gone for him and I am certain he has been offered several times, hence there must be something amiss with the lad, not technic for sure, must be mentality/personality issues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.