Ref Watch

The whistling wankers know exactly what they are doing. They need exposing and fast. Our game as we know it has gone.

Until this match fixing is investigated we will continue to see these decisions going in Uniteds favour.

Another half arsed apology coming for forest and united walk away with the 3 points.

It's not by chance or luck that this is the second massive referring error going for them in 3 matches.

Atwell is a disgrace he gave that goal v City last season, the singularly worse decision, I’ve ever seen, he manipulated the interpretation of the law to allow that goal used VAR to check that he hadn’t touched the ball Never again will a similar goal be given Today he was all over getting the rags the points, again manipulating incidents to their favour He’s very clever in how he does it Webb was a known lover, like Riley, of the rags so we know where the directive is coming from 4 points of the six they have were as a result of poor referee decisions, but we all know why

The VAR who was in duty for rags v Wolves and didn’t spot the clear penalty in favour of Wolves dispite £100k worth of technology being subsequently stood down from next match as punishment was today returning to “his beloved” OT as the fourth official Menaing he’s been on duty there in some capacity for 100% of his appointments this season and in both there was poor officiating

Last edited:
The VAR who was in duty for rags v Wolves and didn’t spot the clear penalty in favour of Wolves dispite £100k worth of technology being subsequently stood down from next match as punishment was today returning to “his beloved” OT as the fourth official Menaing he’s been on duty there in some capacity for 100% of his appointments this season ans in both there were poor officiating
In injury time yesterday the keeper came out and did a similar thing to what he did against wolves, he got a free kick for a foul, MOTD hardly shown the incident

Atwell is a disgrace he gave that goal v City last season, the singularly worse decision, I’ve ever seen, he manipulated the interpretation of the law to allow that goal used VAR to check that he hadn’t touched the ball Never again will a similar goal be given Today he was all over getting the rags the points, again manipulating incidents to their favour He’s very clever in how he does it Webb was a known lover, like Riley, of the rags so we know where the directive is coming from 4 points of the six they have were as a result of poor referee decisions, but we all know why
It was shocking defending on both goals and should have finished two apiece. Your right on Atwell but we'll see similar pens like Rashfotd,remember KDB against Fulham last year.For me the worst decision was the sending off :-
1 The goalkeeper would definitely have collected the ball
2 The covering defender would have swept up so he wasn't last man and shouldn't have been sent off.
It seems to me there is a narrative with the refs for them unless it's clear and obvious (Wolves exception) they ALWAYS get the decision.
PIGMOL is a disgrace to the game and in line with the PL needs independent regulation.

Its not just Twatwell. They're all bent, it's the only way to survive and prosper in that line of business.

Pretty sure Webb was hired with the promise and remit of sorting the " refereeing anomalies " out and making their decisions more transparent and considered.

Wonder how long it will take for him to reveal why Attwell gives so many instant decisions which coincidentally just happen to favour the rags ?

Clearly not as " clear and obvious " an issue as they use as their mantra for fudging the selective decisions we regulary witness.

Last edited:
Nottingham Forest are considering whether to lodge an official complaint with the Professional Game Match Officials Limited (PGMOL) over the performance of the refereeing team

Forest boss Steve Cooper said he needed to "bite his tongue" over what he really felt about referee Stuart Attwell and his colleagues.

However, it is understood Forest officials left Old Trafford seething over various decisions they felt were pivotal in deciding the game's outcome.

After Saturday's game, which Forest led 2-0 after four minutes, Cooper said: "In games like this you need things to be how they should. I am not going to talk too much as I don't want to get into trouble but I was surprised how quickly the decisions were made.

I hope they do, managers and clubs inc us have to start calling it out more and getting it into the public domain. It’s got worse since Webb took over and Attwell should not officiate another Rag game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.