24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Unlucky with the goal. Probably could have got to his man faster.

Excellent otherwise. Him and Kovacic joint MOTM I think.

This lads class, got grade A throughball in his locker too. Can see him sending some defence splitting passes through to the Viking.

The fact that all the dickheads who put their best signings of the window lists together never mention this kid or Kovacic should deeply embarrass them.
Both are going to be phenomenal and inspired signings.

He was absolutely faultless but I did think he should have gotten out to their goalscorer.

Unlucky with the goal. Probably could have got to his man faster.

Excellent otherwise. Him and Kovacic joint MOTM I think.
It wasn't his man. Both he and Nathan were doing their job marking their respective players. The problem was Kyle's mistake exposed us to a massive disadvantage numbers-wise. You just can't lose the ball there.

Last edited:
It wasn't his man. Both he and Nathan were doing their job marking their respective players. The problem was Kyle's mistake exposed us to a massive disadvantage numbers-wise. You just can't lose the ball there.

Yeah fair point. We were set up for one scenario and then it suddenly switched. Still think he could have closed him down a bit sooner but, like you say, wasn't his man to start with.

The problem was Kyle's mistake exposed us to a massive disadvantage numbers-wise.

I’m genuinely astounded anyone could post a video where we very clearly have 9 players back vs. United’s 4 forwards and then talk about a “massive-disadvantage numbers wise”?!!

Did you watch the video before posting, or is your counting not so good?

Mistakes were made for that goal, numbers were not the problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.