24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
I’m genuinely astounded anyone could post a video where we very clearly have 9 players back vs. United’s 4 forwards and then talk about a “massive-disadvantage numbers wise”?!!

Did you watch the video before posting, or is your counting not so good?

Mistakes were made for that goal, numbers were not the problem.
Perhaps I worded that wrong. Because of where we lost the ball our players were still out of position and too deep. Thus, nowhere near the eventual goal-scorer on the other side in front of the box. Positioning was the problem, not the numbers. The players did not have the time to move forward or return to their default positions. Everyone was deep, still close to the right-hand side of the defense, where Kyle lost the ball. Therefore, the left side of our defense was vulnerable, which is exactly where Sheffield moved the ball. Anyway, that's not a discussion for the Josko thread. Impeccable again.

Last edited:
The piece of skill when he headed it up into the air then did a 180 and took it past the opponent just as it bounced was very Foden-esque.

I think it even drew gasps of appreciation from their fans on that side of the pitch. Can someone .gif it?

I’m amazed at just how good he actually is. I wasn’t sure what to expect.

Players bounce off him, he manhandles those he’s marking to get the ball back, his pace and positioning is top drawer then his ability on the ball? Christ. Everything he does with it is perfect, gets out of tight positions with no fuss, controls everything that comes at him and carries it well.

And he’s only 21!

Feel like we should send Leipzig more money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.