It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Loaning McAtee is the best option, especially since Nunes has come in. He won’t get much gametime here, Sheffield again would be good. Like Palmer, he’s another one who’ll likely be sold, that’s how this academy is run. For better or worse, very few are going to make it in the first team. The rest will be sold, there’s little room for emotion when you’re operating at the top level, much as we’d like to see more local lads make it with us.

Think we're done. Sit back, relax, and watch other teams do some last minute panic buying like the Rags.
Funny seeing them scrabbling around for a left back.

We noticed there was a dearth of them years back and Pep decided to retire the position after mucking around with midfielders playing there.

Why can’t Tent Peg transform McTominay into a left back?

Of course we are.

As i said in another thread,the squad is no weaker than the treble winner,its just a slightly different dynamic and possibly with an even stronger core.
I'd take a punt on a senior 8/LW IF Phillips and McAtee are flipped out before the deadline, but god knows who etc.

lots to like in the squad with all bases covered.

I'd take a punt on a senior 8/LW IF Phillips and McAtee are flipped out before the deadline, but god knows who etc.

lots to like in the squad with all bases covered.

If a too good to turn down opportunity presents itself,then obviously i think we'll do it.....otherwise i honestly think we'll just see outgoings or maybe incomings for CFG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.