Ref Watch

In the very same game the onfield wanker and his mates in VAR commited an even bigger error when Casemiro cleaned out Akanji and deliberately stamped on his ankle and foot. The decision made by the numpty in charge was a free kick to the Rags and VAR stayed strangely silent about the whole thing.
And then there was "the kicking the feet from under KdB" episode! But the most telling reaction to the "penalty" came from Alistair Mann on City+ - "And now there's a problem. (incredulously)The referee's gone to VAR. And I think United might have a penalty here! Yep, handball against Jack Grealish! He's been called to the monitor! ... 9resigned but contemptuous) Well, he'll give a penalty, won't he? They always do! (Sees the replay and says very irritably and contemptuously) Oh, he'll give it." Alistair spoke not only for blues worldwide but for very nearly every football fan in England!

Apparently, the rags have only won two of their last 11 matches reffed by Taylor. Never sent off any opposition player and has shown double the yellow cards to utd players compared to the opposition. If those stats are kosher, they're surprising.

Apparently, the rags have only won two of their last 11 matches reffed by Taylor. Never sent off any opposition player and has shown double the yellow cards to utd players compared to the opposition. If those stats are kosher, they're surprising.

Double bluff tactics from Alti Taylor

My grandson has just completed is course to become a referee. During the course they said, Jack's handball would no longer be considered a goal. They've also referenced Rashfords offside along with others, to be considered learning curves. How professional referees can't these wrong is beyond me
Learning curves fuck me, that would of been picked up by a 15 stone fag smoking lino avoiding the coins being thrown at him by Millwall fans in the 70s.
Big learning curve that, christ

Jack’s wasn’t a handball in the true meaning of the term, the ball barely brushed against a finger as it was heading towards the touchline. No way would that action have prevented the pathetic Rags from scoring an undeserved goal. VAR decide it’s a penalty and the ball is placed on the spot yards from the incident to give that ugly horrible fucker a free shot.

I for one will never forgive PGMOL for the injustice.
Looking back at that incident, I have gotten to think that, pathetic decision as it was, it only served to raise the utd supporters hopes, only to have them dashed again shortly after. I’m sort of ok with it now. After all it’s the hope that kills!

Learning curves fuck me, that would of been picked up by a 15 stone fag smoking lino avoiding the coins being thrown at him by Millwall fans in the 70s.
Big learning curve that, christ
Rightly or wrongly, last season, any ball hitting an arm/hand over shoulder height was given as a penalty.

They aren’t all being now. That’s a little bit of progress.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.