Ref Watch

There will no doubt be some serious mental gymnastics from Webb in trying to convince us that the PiGMOL stooges are doing a fantastic and totally impartial job , whilst papering over the favorable decisions shown to the rags and dippers.

They presumably expect supporters to swallow all their lies and excuses for corrupt decisions and fuck-ups, and try to persuade the gullible that the future is in good hands.

Webb's going to be on Sky/TNT later this week for another Match Officials Mic'ed Up.
Not sure Michael Owen will add much to it.

Looks like 8 pm on Wednesday for Sky, and 8.30 for TNT.
A PR disaster clean up mission.

They'd have someone like the dog wanker on if they were being serious about justification for their decisions.

Hard to reconcile the VAR decision not to give Luton a pen for the Ward Prowse handball with the decision against Jack in the cup final.
My grandson has just completed is course to become a referee. During the course they said, Jack's handball would no longer be considered a goal. They've also referenced Rashfords offside along with others, to be considered learning curves. How professional referees can't these wrong is beyond me

Did anyone else think like me that on Saturday Oliver didn't have the slightest interest in the game. I'm getting the impression when he turns up at The Etihad he would be sooner somewhere else. And when we score, and VAR, for shame, can't chalk it off, the look of disdain is one where he realises that someone has pissed in his half time cup of tea.
To the point, non of the officials warmed up before the match

My grandson has just completed is course to become a referee. During the course they said, Jack's handball would no longer be considered a goal. They've also referenced Rashfords offside along with others, to be considered learning curves. How professional referees can't these wrong is beyond me
Jack’s wasn’t a handball in the true meaning of the term, the ball barely brushed against a finger as it was heading towards the touchline. No way would that action have prevented the pathetic Rags from scoring an undeserved goal. VAR decide it’s a penalty and the ball is placed on the spot yards from the incident to give that ugly horrible fucker a free shot.

I for one will never forgive PGMOL for the injustice.

Jack’s wasn’t a handball in the true meaning of the term, the ball barely brushed against a finger as it was heading towards the touchline. No way would that action have prevented the pathetic Rags from scoring an undeserved goal. VAR decide it’s a penalty and the ball is placed on the spot yards from the incident to give that ugly horrible fucker a free shot.

That was a disgraceful decision but I knew they would give if for them

I was on the 1st row of the 5th level and almost climbed over the wall I was so angry

The old rule of accidental handball which didn't result in a free kick has morphed into a gift for some clubs and a penance for others. No matter the intention, if a ball is diverted from its original trajectory it should be a free kick, if players manufacture a larger outline and it prevents the ball travelling to where it was going then a free kick, and even if it occurs in the area it should be a free kick and not a penalty. Penalties should be reserved for what is blatant handball of the type Dickie Dunne seemed to practice with some regularity when his mindset turned to netball or Handball Henry juggling the ball on the goal line and ending with a French goal, plus, of course, a pen when Hoolihan or Erlihan are cleaned out. To give a pen for the Grealish incident turns the game into a farce. But PiGMOL, the whistling wanker on the day, and the VAR numpties were desperate to get the Rags back in the game, which their ordinary wretched play would never deliver.

The old rule of accidental handball which didn't result in a free kick has morphed into a gift for some clubs and a penance for others. No matter the intention, if a ball is diverted from its original trajectory it should be a free kick, if players manufacture a larger outline and it prevents the ball travelling to where it was going then a free kick, and even if it occurs in the area it should be a free kick and not a penalty. Penalties should be reserved for what is blatant handball of the type Dickie Dunne seemed to practice with some regularity when his mindset turned to netball or Handball Henry juggling the ball on the goal line and ending with a French goal, plus, of course, a pen when Hoolihan or Erlihan are cleaned out. To give a pen for the Grealish incident turns the game into a farce. But PiGMOL, the whistling wanker on the day, and the VAR numpties were desperate to get the Rags back in the game, which their ordinary wretched play would never deliver.
In the very same game the onfield wanker and his mates in VAR commited an even bigger error when Casemiro cleaned out Akanji and deliberately stamped on his ankle and foot. The decision made by the numpty in charge was a free kick to the Rags and VAR stayed strangely silent about the whole thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.