West Ham United (A) - Sat 16th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this could be a draw West Ham have started very well and they finally seem to have made the London stadium a bit of a fortress,makes for a good game as well considering the decent attacking options the hammers have ..

Having difficulty following this reasoning, which has been in several posts. Having been at that altitude (La Paz and Lake Titicaca), I can tell you that you really don't feel right. But you feel just great when you get back down to sea level.
On the contrary, the long flight back to Europe can take it out of you. I don't think somehow, though, that Julián will have been flying Economy.

Think this could be a draw West Ham have started very well and they finally seem to have made the London stadium a bit of a fortress,makes for a good game as well considering the decent attacking options the hammers have ..
I just want City to beat this guy and his team...

1694722448873.png

Personally, don't think we should have signed Nunes, or any player that "downs tools", if he's at all successful he'll do it to us when, inevitably, Barca (without a pot to piss in) come calling.
You don't know what Wolves promised him when he signed for them. Let's let it slide, he's a City player now and I'm OK with how he got here.

Some happy with a draw? Come on we will put these to bed were the best in the league for a reason.
We’ve been the best in the league for the best part of 6 years.

In that time we’ve drawn at: Palace Burnley Wolves Liverpool Newcastle Leeds WestHam United Liverpool Southampton Palace WestHam Newcastle Villa Forest Brighton.

We could easily end up winning 0-5, which would be mint, but a draw would still be a good result.

Just had a peek in kumb
They are very confident with over 75% thinking they’ll win.
Nothing wrong with high expectation considering their good start but there’s a few cocky bastards so I’m hoping for a convincing victory to remind them they are not there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.