Status
Not open for further replies.

So if Grealish absent, team pretty much draw itself

Ederson
Walker Dias Gvardiol Akanji ( Ake)
Rodri Nunes
Bernardo Alvarez Foden
Haaland

Not sure if Alvarez will start after playing at altitude for Argentina. If not then presumably one of Doku, Gomez or Phillips would be in the starting XI?

Okay then:

Ederson
Walker, Dias, Gvardiol, Ake
Rodri, Nunes
Foden
Benardo, Haaland, Alvarez

So if Grealish absent, team pretty much draw itself

Ederson
Walker Dias Gvardiol Akanji ( Ake)
Rodri Nunes
Bernardo Alvarez Foden
Haaland

You know what?
If that's the team, I can't really find it in myself to be worried. That is in and of itself one hell of a team. Maybe Rico to come on for Walker in the second half if all is well. That lad could really give West Ham problems.
Just one query — why not give Kalvin a start alongside the Master? His confidence is on the up, hope Pep doesn't break its momentum. I thought he did a good little cameo the other day (didn't see him for England, was he ok?)

Not sure if Alvarez will start after playing at altitude for Argentina. If not then presumably one of Doku, Gomez or Phillips would be in the starting XI?

Having difficulty following this reasoning, which has been in several posts. Having been at that altitude (La Paz and Lake Titicaca), I can tell you that you really don't feel right. But you feel just great when you get back down to sea level.
On the contrary, the long flight back to Europe can take it out of you. I don't think somehow, though, that Julián will have been flying Economy.

Having difficulty following this reasoning, which has been in several posts. Having been at that altitude (La Paz and Lake Titicaca), I can tell you that you really don't feel right. But you feel just great when you get back down to sea level.
On the contrary, the long flight back to Europe can take it out of you. I don't think somehow, though, that Julián will have been flying Economy.

Im not an expert but my understanding is if you go to high altitude, the consequences of less oxygen, will result in the effort of playing a football match will be more severe, coupled with travelling, its going to have an impact on the players physicality on his return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.