West Ham United (A) - Sat 16th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, don't think we should have signed Nunes, or any player that "downs tools", if he's at all successful he'll do it to us when, inevitably, Barca (without a pot to piss in) come calling.
Good job we got rid of Mahrez before he did the same here.

Not sure where this rhetoric has come from. Players have always done stuff to force moves.

As well as West Ham have started,City should have too much quality all over the pitch. 2-0 City.

You know what?
If that's the team, I can't really find it in myself to be worried. That is in and of itself one hell of a team. Maybe Rico to come on for Walker in the second half if all is well. That lad could really give West Ham problems.
Just one query — why not give Kalvin a start alongside the Master? His confidence is on the up, hope Pep doesn't break its momentum. I thought he did a good little cameo the other day (didn't see him for England, was he ok?)
He played very well for England. In fact, didn't put a foot wrong.

What's the word on injuries?
Grealish? Stones? Kovacic?

Personally, don't think we should have signed Nunes, or any player that "downs tools", if he's at all successful he'll do it to us when, inevitably, Barca (without a pot to piss in) come calling.
Will magic Maguire play at weekend and why are you all upset with Avram and Joel?

Mahrez, Sterling and de Bruyne all did the same before coming to us.

I didn’t think we should have signed him because he just isn’t that good but he could be a handy squad player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.