27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Great video on Nunes - didn’t know he had this much potential. Deep dive into his attributes. Excited for his debut!

Pep’s comments today about playing Nunes as fullback says it all.

First I've seen of him play ; showing my age, again, I'm reminded quite a bit of Ardiles , with a bit more speed/acceleration

Great video on Nunes - didn’t know he had this much potential. Deep dive into his attributes. Excited for his debut!

Pep’s comments today about playing Nunes as fullback says it all.

This analysis makes all the points that Pep made in the press conference, well spotted. I can't get rid of the feeling that he's a younger version of Kovacic, which is great because he'll probably adapt to City rather easily, but also eager to see what he'll bring different.

Put this in the songs/chants thread, which seems to have disappeared.
Anyway, a song/chant for Mateus;

To the theme song from the film Amadeus,

Oh Mateus, Oh Mateus,
Oh Mateus,
Oh Mateus, Oh Mateus
Oh Mateus
Oh Mateus, Oh Mateus
Oh Mateus
Oh Mateus.

Quirky, different.
Do I get my coat?

This analysis makes all the points that Pep made in the press conference, well spotted. I can't get rid of the feeling that he's a younger version of Kovacic, which is great because he'll probably adapt to City rather easily, but also eager to see what he'll bring different.
Younger version of Kova and more athletic as well. Very similar to Frankie De Jong and Nunes was on recommend list for man United when Ten Hag missed out on himself.

We are yet to see his full potential and his defensive work improved at Wolves.

Not judging him in anyway here but he's got some performing to do to make sure we got the right player as paqueta who we probably sign ahead of him if the betting thing didnt exist i thought was fantastic today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.