United Thread - 2023/24

Devious basterds.

One more reason to hate the vile BBC.

It definitely didn't go to my junk mail and its only valid for 1 hour anyway so I'm guessing it was no use to you once you found it anyway.

That is probably the correct understanding . They really are a fucking shameless organisation who abuses their public funding and never affords the right to the criticism it should truly receive.

United fans outraged by this and saying it proves he doesn't care. I mean obviously he doesn't care and his United career is over but this hardly proves it? I was mowing my lawns an hours before the Champions League final and if someone had suggested it was because I didn't care I would have probably shouted quite a lot of expletives at them!View attachment 93997
Yeah but City weren’t paying you £350k per week to do it (hopefully)

Bayern hit the post twice and Onana made several good saves. United had an incredible chance to score early doors and then nothing until their 3 chances went in - all shite goals. Wierd to think it could have been 3-3 if Onana hadn't thrown one in. Bayern were in such control for 80 minutes - till all the sub's were on - they could have been 5 ahead, they were that dominant - even though I found them strangely unimpressive. If it hadn't have been for var AGAINST the scum, it could easily have been a draw.
So if Bayern are 2nd favourites for the Champions league, I'm a banana!
City would have battered both of them - combined!
One things for sure; United are scum - and remain light-years behind us.
Lot of this bananaism going on .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.