United Thread - 2023/24

Agree. I enjoyed it as a neutral / rag hater. Some sloppy stuff from both sides but Bayern had the better players and when it came to it they could always find a goal.

Rags were never out of it and toward the end they fluffed some good breaks. Could easily have scraped a draw.

So close but not close enough ...............it'll be the hope that kills them. I hope.

So close but not close enough ...............it'll be the hope that kills them. I hope.

Actually I think it is really fingers crossed time with their current situation, although I fully expect they will get the necessary help to pull them out of the self-inflicted shit they are in.

Yes I spotted that latest little dig at City and Pep from the snivelling snide little shit that is Stone.

I attempted to lodge a complaint with the BBC regarding Stone going to Madrid to cover Greenwood's debut for Getafe... after filling out all the form, providing a required link to the offending article and outlining my complaint on their website it says the complaint can only be registered by clicking on the validation link in an email that they'll send me.

Never received any email from them, I suppose that's one way for them to keep the complaint stats low, devious twats.
Exactly the same thing happened to me when I complained about Stone to Getafe. Couple of days later I found the validation link email in my junk folder.

Complain again, I know it’s a pain but the **** deserves calling out. Ask how much his trip cost in your complaint, that gives you something to keep badgering them with for an answer!

Exactly the same thing happened to me when I complained about Stone to Getafe. Couple of days later I found the validation link email in my junk folder.

Complain again, I know it’s a pain but the **** deserves calling out. Ask how much his trip cost in your complaint, that gives you something to keep badgering them with for an answer!
Smash the cnunt in the face! A message delivered :-)

To be fair I would have a rule that no player should be on any kind social media before or after a game. Unless club PR people are OK with it.

And playing computer games 'live' is just an easy no. Just don't do it as it sends out the wrong message even on non match days.

Sancho is not reading the room if this is true.
You probably have a point. So maybe Sancho is actually reading the room extremely well and his actions got the exact message out he wanted?

Devious basterds.

One more reason to hate the vile BBC.

It definitely didn't go to my junk mail and its only valid for 1 hour anyway so I'm guessing it was no use to you once you found it anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.