United Thread - 2023/24

Bayern hit the post twice and Onana made several good saves. United had an incredible chance to score early doors and then nothing until their 3 chances went in - all shite goals. Wierd to think it could have been 3-3 if Onana hadn't thrown one in. Bayern were in such control for 80 minutes - till all the sub's were on - they could have been 5 ahead, they were that dominant - even though I found them strangely unimpressive. If it hadn't have been for var AGAINST the scum, it could easily have been a draw.
So if Bayern are 2nd favourites for the Champions league, I'm a banana!
City would have battered both of them - combined!
One things for sure; United are scum - and remain light-years behind us.

United fans outraged by this and saying it proves he doesn't care. I mean obviously he doesn't care and his United career is over but this hardly proves it? I was mowing my lawns an hours before the Champions League final and if someone had suggested it was because I didn't care I would have probably shouted quite a lot of expletives at them!View attachment 93997
To be fair I would have a rule that no player should be on any kind social media before or after a game. Unless club PR people are OK with it.

And playing computer games 'live' is just an easy no. Just don't do it as it sends out the wrong message even on non match days.

Sancho is not reading the room if this is true.

To be fair I would have a rule that no player should be on any kind social media before or after a game. Unless club PR people are OK with it.

And playing computer games 'live' is just an easy no. Just don't do it as it sends out the wrong message even on non match days.

Sancho is not reading the room if this is true.
Sancho and reading.
Two words you'll never see in the same sentence again

No "Given the riches he has lavished on his squad, few neutrals will have sympathy for ten Hag" paragraph then?
Yes I spotted that latest little dig at City and Pep from the snivelling snide little shit that is Stone.

I attempted to lodge a complaint with the BBC regarding Stone going to Madrid to cover Greenwood's debut for Getafe... after filling out all the form, providing a required link to the offending article and outlining my complaint on their website it says the complaint can only be registered by clicking on the validation link in an email that they'll send me.

Never received any email from them, I suppose that's one way for them to keep the complaint stats low, devious twats.

Bayern hit the post twice and Onana made several good saves. United had an incredible chance to score early doors and then nothing until their 3 chances went in - all shite goals. Wierd to think it could have been 3-3 if Onana hadn't thrown one in. Bayern were in such control for 80 minutes - till all the sub's were on - they could have been 5 ahead, they were that dominant - even though I found them strangely unimpressive. If it hadn't have been for var AGAINST the scum, it could easily have been a draw.
Get rid of one chucker and sign up another - it's the Yoonited way!

Agree. I enjoyed it as a neutral / rag hater. Some sloppy stuff from both sides but Bayern had the better players and when it came to it they could always find a goal.

Rags were never out of it and toward the end they fluffed some good breaks. Could easily have scraped a draw.

It's food for thought........I send a gif to my Dad and Brother (both rags) after the first BM goal last night, which was a Minion (animated character for the FOCs) shouting "Banana", which was a simple pisstake of his name and the fact a Banana would have saved it.

There was no thought whatsoever of it being racist, just a play on words.

But, as you have rightly pointed out, send that to the wrong person and it could easily be taken a different way.
uOFBz6.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.