United Thread - 2023/24

Some comedy gold on another forum;

"the 4-3 loss feels like a moral victory for me take away the gk howler, and the stupid handball rule and we won 3-2"

So basically apart from what happened, and the rules, United won!
Just WTF is a moral victory, what do you do with such a thing?

Just called round to see my sister and bumped into her rag partner;)) i said did ya watch it..nah don't bother with it anymore lol I soon got out of my way,, soft ****
Whenever I bump into a Rag I haven't seen for a few years who was an arrogant, gobby twat last time i've seen them it's amazing how many of them "don't bother anymore" or "aren't interested anymore".
Funny that isn't it.

I would suggest the issue is on your side. I have done this successfully in the past and just attempted again with an email I had not previously used, the verification e mail was instant and didn't even go into spam.
I can provide exactly how many complaints the BBC receive over any given time frame, subject, programme, article etc.if you wish?
I'm not sure how the issue could be on my side, can't ever recall any verification emails from any other organisation failing to appear at all, plus the other guy on here who attempted to complain on the same subject matter and his verification email turned up a week too late into his junk box.

Given the BBC's entirely justified reputation for lacking integrity, impartiality and honesty in many different aspects of its output and operating practices I'll stick with my theory that it's all very convenient that these complaint verification emails seem to go astray.

I'm not sure how the issue could be on my side, can't ever recall any verification emails from any other organisation failing to appear at all, plus the other guy on here who attempted to complain on the same subject matter and his verification email turned up a week too late into his junk box.

Given the BBC's entirely justified reputation for lacking integrity, impartiality and honesty in many different aspects of its output and operating practices I'll stick with my theory that it's all very convenient that these complaint verification emails seem to go astray.
But by disregarding my assertion that the process works your just looking for confirmation bias, but if that floats your boat carry on.
Alternatively there is a live chat function where you could raise your technical issue.
Beyond that I could DM you an email address you could use.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.