United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
As poor as they are they've got to get a decent run of results looking at those fixtures. They’ll probably drop a few points because they are so poor defensively but It’d be very difficult not get results against a lot of those teams.

We’ve got to remind them of their level when we go to Old Trafford.
I genuinely believe they will not win on Saturday, Burnley win for me, though allowing for PiGMOL and VAR they could quite possibly get a draw at best.

But by disregarding my assertion that the process works your just looking for confirmation bias, but if that floats your boat carry on.
Alternatively there is a live chat function where you could raise your technical issue.
Beyond that I could DM you an email address you could use.
How long have you worked for Auntie Beeb?

Devious basterds.

One more reason to hate the vile BBC.

It definitely didn't go to my junk mail and its only valid for 1 hour anyway so I'm guessing it was no use to you once you found it anyway.
Yes, I got done by the 60 minute thing but decided to just complain again. They did me a favour really as my second complaint was worded better. I’m awaiting a reply explaining the reasoning behind the editorial decision to send the **** to Getafe and how much public money was spent doing so. I’m not holding my breath but I’m not going to be fobbed off either. We shall see.

But by disregarding my assertion that the process works your just looking for confirmation bias, but if that floats your boat carry on.
Alternatively there is a live chat function where you could raise your technical issue.
Beyond that I could DM you an email address you could use.
This happens to me and so you are aware I'm an IT professional and fully conversant with email. I don't always get the confirmation email, on one occasion it arrived so late that the link had expired
I followed up your suggestion of using chat which, was a waste of time as apparently its's just for "general BBC" In fact the chat operator suggested I made a complaint then disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.