Nottingham Forest PL (H) |Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Foden was great, but Nunes had the odd moment too. Until Taylor managed his usual trick of letting a City game descend into chaos.

He Gvardiol wasn't getting any shit in the ground from any City fan, so stop talking bollocks.
piss off i didn’t mention fans at the match, actually etihad made awesome noise today, at least it sounded like that on tv.

piss off i didn’t mention fans at the match
Sorry I didn't quite catch that ?

I'd suggest that telling a moderator to "piss off" isn't a particularly wise move, but I'll let it go this once.

You talked about "fans", the real "fans" are in the stadium, and I've not heard one criticise Gvardiol so far, in fact most think he's pretty exceptional.

What clowns on twitter think is irelevant to me, and most real fans.

Ederson.
That save near the end was brilliant.
Not just that, he took several crosses very well too, I particularly enjoyed is kick near the end which basically went out of the stadium (height wise), had it been windy, we might not have got that ball back.

I went for Phil, I thought he was exceptional today, close to his best ever for us for me.

Sorry I didn't quite catch that ?

I'd suggest that telling a moderator to "piss off" isn't a particularly wise move, but I'll let it go this once.

You talked about "fans", the real "fans" are in the stadium, and I've not heard one criticise Gvardiol so far, in fact most think he's pretty exceptional.

What clowns on twitter think is irelevant to me, and most real fans.
i actually have no idea who are the moderators here, well except jimharri who checked my ip as soon as i posted, feel free to punish me if you want.
as a moderator, you often tell people to stop talking bollocks when all they did was post a simple fact? rhetorical question.

i also didn’t know you believe that there are no fans outside the stadium, that explains a lot then.
so, i didn’t say anything about match going fans because i wasn’t there, there are many people identifying as but not proper as they don’t attend games city fans who talk shit about gvardiol (and grealish). it’s still a fact, not even an opinion.

Foden is special , but Dias just for me marshalled the defence like I and you would for your grandma .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.