Why so many 3pm games?

Moss Side's Finest

It feels like we have more 3pm Saturday games than any other recent season. Obviously this means that these games aren't on TV. I've not counted up how many games we're on TV this season, or if there is a quota that the PL must allocate us, but the cynical blue specs make me think that the powers that be are trying to force us out of the limelight. Am I being cynical or is it just my imagination?

It feels like we have more 3pm Saturday games than any other recent season. Obviously this means that these games aren't on TV. I've not counted up how many games we're on TV this season, or if there is a quota that the PL must allocate us, but the cynical blue specs make me think that the powers that be are trying to force us out of the limelight. Am I being cynical or is it just my imagination?
You’re being paranoid. By the end of the season we will have been on live more than any other English club

Never mind limelight, it means we get less cash too! (If true by the end of the season).

CL and International shite doesn't allow for too much rescheduling early on and, we've not played a top side yet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.