Why so many 3pm games?

It should deffo be Home Away Home Away Home etc for the League programme though, no fuckin question.
I don’t think that’s possible. The ten teams at home in the first round of games would never be able to play each other, likewise the away teams

Got nothing against 3pm KOs, ideal when you’re going to the game and for away games there’s time to travel. Players probably prefer them too.

But the 3pm TV blackout in the UK needs to go in the bin. In this day and age it’s a farce that unless you’re a fan with a season ticket or the money and ability to get to each game, you can’t see your team play unless you use dodgy illegal streams / firesticks - but everyone in every other country in the world, can.

The final insult is shelling out £££ to Sky/TNT/Amazon to *not* see every match.

I think a lot of consideration needs to be had of we remove the blackout.
The money should go down the leagues all the way down to none league.
They are the ones that would see the impact of people staying at home to watch a game rather than going.

But to be honest I do not trust the prem to distribute the funds down

And say goodbye to most of our first team squad in the process.

Get real.

Obviously its not going to happen…

It’s not all about success or players though for lots of fans. For me I like going to matches at reasonable times and Saturday 3pm is great for that.

All games should be on at 3pm every Saturday…
With terrestrial tv allowed to show them for free…!

crowds would massively suffer if 3 pm games got shown across the UK (legitimately)

And I'm not just talking City games, local/lower league sides who would bank on extra fans coming for the odd game or two a season because they can't watch city would stay away from them. Affecting them

crowds would massively suffer if 3 pm games got shown across the UK (legitimately)

And I'm not just talking City games, local/lower league sides who would bank on extra fans coming for the odd game or two a season because they can't watch city would stay away from them. Affecting them
They can play Friday nights like County used to do in the 70’s, used to go watch them and then City on Saturday, happy days ..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.