United Thread - 2023/24

Watched the first half and it was so one-sided. I think they had one break where Houilland (sp) or whatever his name is ended up running closer to the corner flag.

You guys are very good and they're very average.

Even though we were shite last season I still believed we had players to perform. United on the other hand don't really have anything to rely on.
Sincerely hope you keep up your current form , just to wind up the over emtional Gooners , you dont have any cup distactions so i expect you to be in the mix with the Dippers to push us all the way , but please do not start getting carried away like those pathetic tossers at the Emirates

What a fkin car crash of a football club they have become..

Rotting stadium
Rotting training ground
Rotting owners

Stagnant Manager
Stagnant players
Stagnant supporters

Non existing playing style
Non existing Management structure
Non existent forward planning

God fkin help them if chuckle 1 thinks he has all the answers to put things right..

Watching them today, at home, in their cup final, being embarrassed, outclassed, out run, out fought, out thought, out played and totally humiliated by a team, laughed at and mocked by their previous but 6 manager is it ?, who fkin knows, I've certainly lost count, was fkin bliss..

They were shit today, were shit last week and have been shit for over a decade..!

Long may it continue..!

*****..!
You forgot - outsung!

I think McTominay had the potential to be a decent player...ad he somehow been signed by City, Liverpool or Arsenal a few seasons back.

It's ironic tgat the team so desperate to give him chances are the worst possible team for him to become any better. He was lucky and unlucky all at once.

Also Hojlund seems like he could have been decent at the right club.

Anyway back to laughing at them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.