United Thread - 2023/24

I’ll be brutally honest the rags are shite we all know it they know it,the rest of the league know it,and the media know it,if they want to get back to some sort of semblance of challenging then they’d be best getting relegated and doing a reset..

They really are in big trouble, the entitled fan base are now doubting the manager and recent history shows that once this starts it usually end one way. They are £800 million in debt and any new manager coming in will want to bring in their own players, they cant afford this due to the mess they are in. And who makes the call on Ten Haag? is it the Glazers or is it Ratcliffe? how can either make the call until the deal is agreed.

This is a club who have spunked over £150 million on Sancho and Anthony and neither seem to have a long term future at the club. Fernandez is a complete bellend, Cassemerio is on his last legs, Rashford doesn't care now he has his contract, Martial and Varane are a pair of crocks, They wanted shot of MaGuire and McTomminay at the start of the season, their best midfielder has a pacemaker fitted. Shaw is a fat cnut, Martinez is overhyped. Jonny fucking Evans has come back and DeGea may be next.

Fooking shambles of a club.

I despise all rags but that little prick Antony is actually the most odious **** from the whole pile of rag filth. I’d love the opportunity to relentlessly punch him full force in the face
Anthony has a face you instantly want to slap and he's a perfect fit for that self entitled set of scumbags. Any club that has another odious shithouse like Fernandes as captain must be rotten to the core. Pep wouldn't entertain even discussing signing people like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.