Taking the piss in work today

I haven't any rags on speed dial and I don't work, the people I bother to talk to don't support the rags. Messages like "I hope you lot stuff the rags" came from spurs fans and Geordies.

The missus knows some rags but they don't follow football like they used to in the mid 90's for some reason :)
So many rags gone off football…”it’s all about money these days “…bo-fucking-hoo

I work from home but am in the office today. Based in Leeds so just a couple of rags. Think I'll keep it subtle by wearing my Guardiola t shirt! (And my City pin badges) (and my City lanyard)
So he is sulking and is going to report me for wearing football items in the office

Got told today at work that we’ve got no history , I told him he was absolutely correct you’ve got all the history , that is what you are fuckin history , turned and walked away ;)))

First day back since sunday (Bank Holiday over here yesterday). They seemed reluctant to talk about football, for some reason. I got one or two requests to go and have sex with myself. But that was about it, really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.