Taking the piss in work today

Does “afternoon nosebag” mean something other than doing a load of cocaine in the middle of the day?
Yep, nothing more than a light lunch with a bottle of beer! Never done coke but may try it on my deathbed to see what I’m missing!

On a serious note I watched the game with an old friend yesterday, he was a drummer in a band in the mid to late 70’s, became hooked on heroin, his fellow addict who he lived with died from an overdose and that was his wake up call at the age of 21. He’s now 64, doesn’t drink, doesn’t smoke and eats very healthy, it was so good to see him and watch the game with fellow blues, great lad and some great memories were recounted yesterday.

Very quiet where I work, my mate who is addicted to gambling admitted having £20 on the rags at 17/ 5 , another said they were so shite its untrue . I'v just finished and I'm at home now celebrating back on it,2 days off as well tues n weds

Just my smug face is enough, to be fair I only have 2 and there quite sensible they said city are by far the better side and we all agreed rags where shite to a man, its lovely here today.

Its days like this that I regret being retired. Just have to go to the golf club and take the piss there.

Walk about in my City b/b cap while fishing for dumb cunts to bite.
Semi retired here but going in tomorrow to find the two plastics who were getting giddy last week after they'd won one.
I will be going to the boozer after school run today to collect several pints i won off the plastics there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.