Taking the piss in work today

So many rags gone off football…”it’s all about money these days “…bo-fucking-hoo

I know one rag, all Glory Glory Manu shite FB posts for years. A fellow Newton Heath lad, but typical as never ever went to games. I always tell him I've been to Old Toilet more than he has.
All quiet for about two years now .... as you say, he claims the game has been killed by money. With zero self awareness or irony that it was his club that took it to this level in the first place.

Then again, their money was 'earned' etc ... yawn :-)

First day back tomorrow.
Silence will be golden.
For a while anyway.
Got told to fuck off you Blue twat by one of the sky sports nobheads after the cup final, been told he threw a sickie Monday came back in yesterday and apparently was gutted that I wasn’t. Hopefully he’s dreading tomorrow.

Remember the adrenalin of the last derby at Maine Road? Such a long wait and to do it that way, on that occasion felt unreal. It now feels entirely normal to go into a derby expectant and even if we lose, it feels like losing to Palace in terms of consequence. We get the inevitable shit but ultimately, their only threat is taking 6 points that might stop us winning the league, which ‘istory says never happens. But at least they got to celebrate a delay. For them it’s the difference between 10th and ‘the race for fourth’. What a sad, privileged, self entitled existence. It’s brilliant isn’t it?

I don’t work in an office anymore but whenever we beat them I used to buy all the papers on the way in and leave them back page up around the office. Never said a word, just used to watch their pain. Funny how mouthy they are when they win and how utterly silent they are when they lose.

They all seem to have accepted the fact that they are beyond shit, and we’re brilliant.

I couldn’t raise one bite from any of them.
annoying isnt it, i told em at my place they need to get better and quit being so crap they're taking all the fun out of it

Bit disappointed with the thread tbh.

Was expecting tales of blues shitting in the team kettle; pinching the new 19 year old dolly birds arse at the water fountain and being suspended for racially aggravated e-mithers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.