Israel-Palestine Conflict

Well I’m on the side of let’s not bomb innocent civilians into oblivion. 1.2 million Iraqi people died in the Iraq war. Do you think that’s an acceptable sacrifice to rid the world of ISIS? Because I think slaughtering that staggering number of people is infinitely worse than whatever barbarity and brutality ISIS could ever hope to inflict on the world.

How many of those 1.2m people were killed by direct Military action? Also Iraq war was nothing to do with ISIS. ISIS was a result of it.

Spraying shit into Palestinians homes Is a war crime.

The above is from 2021. Wouldn't surprise me if this is going on now.

It's a good scenario but I don't think it's accurate. Hamas need to be stopped because if they are not stopped they will kill again. So what if the killer has sworn to kill all your family, has already killed 2 of your 4 kids and is using your wife as a shield as he moves towards another bedroom containing your other two kids? Do you take the shot at the killer and hope your wife survives or let him enter your childrens bedroom?

Let's extend that scenario a little further. Would it be acceptable to then go after and indiscriminately murder the killer's family, neighbours, friends, random families in the community he lives?

I would still argue, in your scenario, it would be completely insane for the police to shoot through your missus to ensure the killer dies.

It seems to me that you don't have too much concern for the Palestinians, despite claiming you do. What is an acceptable number of Palestinian deaths before you finally say Israel have gone too far? 10,000 dead? 15,000 dead?

How many of those 1.2m people were killed by direct Military action? Also Iraq war was nothing to do with ISIS. ISIS was a result of it.

No idea. I don't have detailed reports at hand, but it was a 20 year occupation. Think about how crazy that sounds. Occupying another country for two decades.

The initial stories around the invasion of Iraq was that Saddam has WMDs.

But you'd think many of those that weren't killed by direct military action eventually died from the destruction of the systems that provide food, health care and clean drinking water, and as a result, illness, infectious diseases, and malnutrition that could otherwise have been avoided or treated, all of which would be considered indirectly caused by the military action.

That's several hundred more willing Gaza fighters signing up to kill Israelis. Well done Netanyahu.

This is what I don't get. Indiscriminate killing is only going to lead to more people willing to fight for Hamas. I can only assume it's deliberate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.