Thank you to our away fans

I Colin,s book he states that Buchan never went to see when he was in hospital. Typical really.
He didn't,buchan always says he never meant it..........
In my lifetime,there was best on Pardoe,that **** on Colin and keane on Haaland.
Before I pop my clogs,I hope to see one of theirs receive the same treatment.

My old fellow used talk about that match all the time, said that City ran them off the pitch that night, all the reds crying that they should break King Colin's legs. Nothing changed there then still a bunch of twats their fans.
After being 1-0 down after a minute you began to feel "oh shit" but the lads were only warming up. After that it was one of our best performances and they hardly got a kick, apart from trying to "do" King Colin.

In my lifetime,there was best on Pardoe,that **** on Colin and keane on Haaland.
Unfortunately for those 3 players I happened to be at those games. Feel like a fucking Jonah thinking about it nowadays.
Dr Rose the City doctor saved Glyns leg through his fast thinking on the pitch and Glyn always said he thanked him enormously.

Unfortunately for those 3 players I happened to be at those games. Feel like a fucking Jonah thinking about it nowadays.
Dr Rose the City doctor saved Glyns leg through his fast thinking on the pitch and Glyn always said he thanked him enormously.
Glyn was 24 wasn't he when best broke his leg ?
My grandad and dad told me about it when I was a nipper,never forgot it.

Obviously not on the same level but didn't George Weah break Denis Irwins leg. In Irwins own testimonial !

Obviously not on the same level but didn't George Weah break Denis Irwins leg. In Irwins own testimonial !
bloody hell.a testimonial,didn't break his leg but was sustituted.
got dirty after that with loads of theirs too.

nothing compared to buchan ending Colins career
or glyn out for nearly two years
and if keane ended haalands career or not the intention was there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.