United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

lets be honest its like a home game no matter what the score is :O(
Apart from Real Madrid last season as the ground was full of tourists who realise the game lasts 90+ minutes.
Or who don't realise transport to town and getting out of car parks is bloody awful. (For those who don't want to offer full game support).

In town Newcastle fan sold me a ticket for the away end tonight not because I’m particularly bothered about Newcastle but love watching them cunts getting hammered. Come on you geordie fuckers fog on the time is all mine all mine fog on the time is all mine :):):)
Here's hoping they don't shit the bed like they did at Wembley last season. It's not like they're in a position where they can pick and choose what trophies to prioritise. Their drought makes our 35 years seem like a long weekend in comparison.

Here's hoping they don't shit the bed like they did at Wembley last season. It's not like they're in a position where they can pick and choose what trophies to prioritise. Their drought makes our 35 years seem like a long weekend in comparison.
True that mate but the rags will prioritise this then justify if they win the trophy that they’ve won something so the seasons been a success

I often wonder if that blonde woman is still going that was chanting at Sunderland when Aguero scored.
Pretty sure she was in the bottom right of the photo where Haaland is celebrating his 2nd and the bloke in white is about to throw something at him
Looks like her anyway, not as blonde these days.. prob turned grey by the end of the season ; )

Watched the game again on Peacock last night. It was much better the second time around than I remember it. Great performance and the Blues there were in excellent voice. Top drawer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.