Cricket Thread

Embarrassing again. Probably won’t get to 50 overs against the Netherlands!

I would rather they lose this to complete the humiliation and we see real change afterwards.

This cloud doesn't need a silver lining.

Still big faves to win, were massive faves with well over 300 on the cards, now 294 still expected.

I think it's a real sign of an organisation in trouble when they issue contracts during a WC. They've binned Willey off, and given contracts to the rest who have performed abysmally. I know franchise cricket is a threat but it all seems odd - particularly when you see Stokes only took a short contract because he knows he can get more if he waits. Doesn't seem the sort of thing you should be sorting out whilst there's a WC going on, particularly one where we've been absolutely dire. We've not played a lot of ODI cricket, but still this is fucking appalling!

Why the fuck is Bairstow opening the batting in a 50 over match? He is a fucking liability who generally means we get off to a bad start. If he has to play then have him as a number 6 smashing it and let someone who values their wicket more open the innings. He is the catalyst for batting failure. ODI very different to T20 where there is a value in him opening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.