Liverpool (H) - Sat 25th Nov, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Eddie and Alvarez will start on the bench, because of the short time after the trip across the Atlantic. Liverpool have players similarly affected, but I think a lot depends on whether we can get Ake fit, we are short of options in defence right now

Just seen a clip of a joint dipper/rag watch along involving that fat, bald dipper Craig and some smarmy rag, but obviously they don't really care about us. Shouts about corruption for our penalty, but you have to laugh. Fancy going through life with that sort of twisted mind between your ears.

I think Eddie and Alvarez will start on the bench, because of the short time after the trip across the Atlantic. Liverpool have players similarly affected, but I think a lot depends on whether we can get Ake fit, we are short of options in defence right now
I seem to recall Alvarez coming back from an international break earlier in the season when he played mid week and started on the Saturday. Apologies can't remember the PL game he played in?

Very difficult game with a shit ko time to boot. Klopp is right moaning about this being the midday game, 2pm or 4 30 on the Sunday would've been fine.
Just hope Salah is missing for them, hope he gets injured in these internationals, I reckon they'd be bang average if he's missing for any length of time. If everyone comes back injury free I'd go: Ederson?, Walker, Dias, Stones?, Gvardiol, Rodri, Lewis, Bernardo, Grealish, Foden, Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.