2022/2023 Accounts - Record Revenues & Profit - Annual Report

Funny when you speak to a red and they cant accept that our revenue is bigger.

“How can citehs revenue be more than united?? Its united for gods sake. Cheats. 115”

Their little brains wont accept that no one cares that united ‘used’ to be good. My 8 and 11 year old kids know nothing different than City being amazing and united average.

Yeah united will always be big in global terms , i can accept that no problem, but what these reds need to get their heads round that City are also a pretty big deal these days
I always find it funny when they go on about the number of red shirts they see all over the world, i guess they assume they were all bought in the club shop rather then cheap knock off's that you get all over the place.

“How can citehs revenue be more than united?? Its united for gods sake. Cheats. 115”

Their little brains wont accept that no one cares that united ‘used’ to be good. My 8 and 11 year old kids know nothing different than City being amazing and united average.

Yeah united will always be big in global terms , i can accept that no problem, but what these reds need to get their heads round that City are also a pretty big deal these days
Yep.
It's the commercial/sponsorship income that seems to boil the most piss :)

Imagine the meltdown in the tar pits of Mount Rawk when the denizens hear the news. Might have a wander over there for a laugh later on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.