£209.1 - Broadcasting
£302.9 - Commercial
£648.4mil - Total

City
£ 71.9 - Matchday
£299.4 - Broadcasting
£341.4 - Commercial
£712.7mil - Total
Am i right in thinking that any transfer activity in last years figure would fall under "commercial"

Made the headlines on the BBC sports web site, bloody amazing.

The chairmans remarks were what I liked.

"In the aftermath of the Champions League win in Turkey and the completion of 'The Treble' the question I was asked most often, was 'How do you top that?'," said City chairman Khaldoon al-Mubarak.

"The answer is by doubling down on the proven philosophies and practices that have brought us this success and to challenge ourselves to continue to constantly innovate in order to achieve new levels of performance, on and off the field.

"We will continue to question all the industry norms, evaluate our successes and learn from any failures.

"Success today simply means further investment for tomorrow. Our financial health and on-field success mean everyone connected to Manchester City can look forward to the future with excitement.

"Our collective achievements give me huge confidence that together we can accomplish even more in the years to come."

Funny when you speak to a red and they cant accept that our revenue is bigger.

“How can citehs revenue be more than united?? Its united for gods sake. Cheats. 115”

Their little brains wont accept that no one cares that united ‘used’ to be good. My 8 and 11 year old kids know nothing different than City being amazing and united average.

Yeah united will always be big in global terms , i can accept that no problem, but what these reds need to get their heads round that City are also a pretty big deal these days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.