2022/2023 Accounts - Record Revenues & Profit - Annual Report

Wait, whats this?

giphy.gif

Great news.

Will our media acknowledge yet that we’re bigger than their rags, spuds and scousers? Or do trophies won decades ago still count for more than the present day?

Also, does this mean we’re in the best position of any club to say fuck off to ffp and buy Mbappe and Kimmich in the summer? If not, why not? What more do we need to do …

Surprised the rags matchday is nearly double. They must sell a fucking lot of merchandise and food and drink.

Seeing as the fans hate the Glazer's so much yet spend 130 odd million when attending the swamp.

Cant see any rise for the Glazer's selling

Perhaps Shaw and Casemiro have to buy their own match day lunches?

You have to laugh at the way rival fans respond to our accounts, every single year. I doubt any club in the world has more closely scrutinised financial results than us, yet they are convinced that we are cooking the books to the tune of hundreds of millions of pounds. They're deranged. They seem unable to accept that the most successful team of the last decade, in the world's wealthiest league, will of course generate a lot of revenue.

...any word from the club on the utter shambles that was Istanbul yet? If what unfolded had happend to a certain club at the wrong end of the east Lancs Rd, the club involved would have made sure this had been brought up in parliament by now - not that I'm advocating such a course of action and waste of taxpayer money.

It would be nice to have had some kind of acknowlegement from the club about what people had to endure though. Unfortunately all City are interested in doing is sucking up to uefa and hanging the club's supporters out to dry at any given opportunity - the most heinous example of which was when the club hierarchy saw fit to publish an open letter, that put its own supporters on the same level as the feral filth supoorters of the club refered to earlier in this post.
Nice treble though eh!

Something Ahsan alluding to Twitter is something I also believed for a long time -

Nearly all posts are riddled with opposition fans calling it fake without even considering we just won a treble. How Nick Harris and everyone else was allowed to spout shit on us for so many years along with the obvious exaggerated 115 charges we may never get flowers from opposition fans nor do I feel I need the validation from them.
But I would be lying if the media narrative doesn’t irk me a little bit.

You have to laugh at the way rival fans respond to our accounts, every single year. I doubt any club in the world has more closely scrutinised financial results than us, yet they are convinced that we are cooking the books to the tune of hundreds of millions of pounds. They're deranged. They seem unable to accept that the most successful team of the last decade, in the world's wealthiest league, will of course generate a lot of revenue.
You can include Neville in that. You would would think he would consider the fact that we almost certainly have sponsor agreement payments linked to success.

We have had unprecedented success while United are now serial failures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.