2022/2023 Accounts - Record Revenues & Profit - Annual Report

Am i the only one somewhat nonplussed by the fact MDR only constitutes 10% of our revenue. I know its been shrinking but it concerns me that as it continues to decline, the match day fan becomes much less of a consideration to the club. The lack of appropriate action by the club, post Istanbul, suggests we aren't their biggest concern. Maybe someone needs reminding that without us, there is no club.
Excellent results however.

Am i the only one somewhat nonplussed by the fact MDR only constitutes 10% of our revenue. I know its been shrinking but it concerns me that as it continues to decline, the match day fan becomes much less of a consideration to the club. The lack of appropriate action by the club, post Istanbul, suggests we aren't their biggest concern. Maybe someone needs reminding that without us, there is no club.
There’s an option to make a donation when you transfer tickets.

It was said years ago (long before we were generating the income we're doing now) that we could be playing in an empty stadium, and still be making a profit.

It was said years ago (long before we were generating the income we're doing now) that we could be playing in an empty stadium, and still be making a profit.
I remember reading when the last TV deal came into force that every PL club could give away every ticket for free and still be in a better financial situation than the year before. Obviously wages etc catch up but still a bit of a mental stat all things considered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.