2022/2023 Accounts - Record Revenues & Profit - Annual Report

The Sheikh pays for my season ticket off the books into a offshore bank account.
I then pay for my season ticket and the money goes back into the club accounts.
He must be doing this for thousands of us.
This above post will 100% be seized upon by a rawk lurker and used on that unholy tantrum of a website as being an open admission of guilt.

You have to laugh at the way rival fans respond to our accounts, every single year. I doubt any club in the world has more closely scrutinised financial results than us, yet they are convinced that we are cooking the books to the tune of hundreds of millions of pounds. They're deranged. They seem unable to accept that the most successful team of the last decade, in the world's wealthiest league, will of course generate a lot of revenue.
It's simply marvellous. Overgrown children who need a comfort blanket because they can't accept that they aren't top dogs.

The key question to all of them is why on earth we'd choose to 'cook' our books at a time when we're being investigated for 115 charges. Our Abu Dhabi sponsors are no secret. All of the relationships between our board and our sponsors are a matter of public record.

Something Ahsan alluding to Twitter is something I also believed for a long time -

Nearly all posts are riddled with opposition fans calling it fake without even considering we just won a treble. How Nick Harris and everyone else was allowed to spout shit on us for so many years along with the obvious exaggerated 115 charges we may never get flowers from opposition fans nor do I feel I need the validation from them.
But I would be lying if the media narrative doesn’t irk me a little bit.
It’s being a well run company doesn’t sell.

A little ganders at RAWK and this has the exact response you’d imagine. Put a proper spring in my step.
I'm impressed with this guy, it took him just 3 hours to go through our accounts and discover they were fraudulent!
Do fans of rival teams still genuinely believe the "Emptihad" theory? How do they explain expanding not 1 but both ends of the ground?

hit house.jpg
shrink.jpg

You have to laugh at the way rival fans respond to our accounts, every single year. I doubt any club in the world has more closely scrutinised financial results than us, yet they are convinced that we are cooking the books to the tune of hundreds of millions of pounds. They're deranged. They seem unable to accept that the most successful team of the last decade, in the world's wealthiest league, will of course generate a lot of revenue.

Yep Adam Crafton not read the accounts posts a click bait response saying Liverpool accounts are 100m less and he can't believe it then posts, Always worth a read and article from 18 months ago about our supposed dodgy sponsors!

It's like clocks work with these paid shills! Any positive from city it's let's roll out all the past articles on dodgy sponsors chargers!

Can't wait till we are cleared and city go for anyone who brings up anything about our accounting being dodgy!

Not sure they're quite that greedy, Liverpool are a real outlier in terms of how poorly they treat fans.
I did say 'closer' rather than match their proportion of season tickets.

One thing Liverpool have with this that we don't is transparency. The waiting list has been closed for ten years as it's a decades long wait for a season ticket but those on the list have a number and they can see it very slowly getting lower. With the latest extension they published how many of the new seats would be for season ticket holders, match day and corporate. Our club won't even give numbers to City Matters so in that respect we are worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.